Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Fetal Heart Monitor Strips
From: Ted Boffeli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 16 Oct 2003 08:52:58 -0500

I have a customer (hospital) that I store fetal heart monitor strips
for, and I believe their retention requirement is 25 years.  They do not
require us to keep these in a climate-controlled area.  They are stored
in the record center with all general hard-copy records.  I am also
interested if anyone else has recommendations on this topic.

Ted Boffeli
INFOSAFE Records Management
(563) 556-6208

List archives at