Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Searching for RM News
From: Patrick Cunningham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 16 Oct 2003 17:53:25 -0700

In addition to subscribing to various publications, Peter K turned me
on to this source and I've found that
<> is a great resource. You put in a
search term and you get email delivered on the topic. Works very well,
although the term "records management" tends to generate a lot of
stories about police and fire computer systems.

I also search on my company's name -- and that has been interesting
since Tuesday night. Seems the kid who tried to grab the foul ball at
the Cubs - Mariners game (and is roundly accused of costing the Cubs
their chance at the World Series) works for the same company that I do.
Has been interesting reading all the stories while in Boston.

Pat Cunningham

List archives at