Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: Searching for RM News
From: WALLIS Dwight D <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 17 Oct 2003 09:20:24 -0700

Patrick Cunningham wrote:
>Seems the kid who tried to grab the foul ball at the Cubs - Mariners game
(and is roundly accused of costing the Cubs their chance at the World
Series) works for the same company that I do.

Patrick, you'd better watch your back. While eating lunch yesterday, I saw a
guy on Fox News saying this individual should be charged with a "terrorist
act". Pretty serious stuff, if you ask me....

Dwight Wallis, CRM
Records & Distribution Services Manager
Multnomah County Fleet, Records, Electronic & Distribution Services
2505 SE 11th Avenue
Portland OR 97202
phone: (503)988-3741
fax: (503)988-3754