Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: Macro Comression tools
From: Bernard Chester <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 20 Oct 2003 13:16:58 -0700

I added DjVu to an existing imaging system.  It was not a vendor
approved change.  The average size of the resulting dvu files was about
33% of the original TIFFs.

Bernard Chester , CDIA, ICP
IMERGE Consulting
"Expertise in controlling unstructured information"
mailto:[log in to unmask]
Pacific Northwest Office
7683 SE 27 Street, #316
Mercer Island, WA  98040
office: 206-230-9253 / mobile: 206-979-7389