Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Microfilm Equipment Available
From: "Lorrin Read, CRM" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 22 Oct 2003 07:49:15 -0400

We have the following microfilm equipment available:

   Two (2) refurbished Minolta DAR2800 16mm microfilm cameras, each with
   the imprinting feature.

   One (1) refurbished Houston Fearless HF76 microfilm processor (16mm &

If you are interested please contact me off-list. Thanks,

Lorrin Read, CRM
Advanced Business Analyst
FirstEnergy Corporation
76 South Main Street
Akron, Ohio 44308-1890
phone: (330)384-5648
fax: (330)761-4257
email: [log in to unmask]

The information contained in this message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately, and delete the original message.

List archives at