Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: "Paperless" - was Preserving Media Forever
From: Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 2 Oct 2003 13:16:41 -0400

Personally I eschew the term 'paperless' and prefer the term "less paper". As Ben pointed out pocketbook size paper calendar will beat a PDA anyday of the week. That said paper is but another tool in our arsenal.

Ann Balough wrote an article for the records and retrieval report pointing out how folks use paper on their desks. If I remember correctly she pointed out that paper on our desks is like computer screen. We just have multiples on our desktop.

anyway this tiny url will take you to an listserv archives search for 'paperless' stories from RAIN

Peter A. Kurilecz CRM, CA
Richmond, Va

List archives at