Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: ERP offline storage solutions
From: Steve Petersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 27 Oct 2003 10:51:24 -0600

The attached is  a suite of solutions related to storage of data/records
from an ERP/mail server system.  Glenn Sanders spoke of these solutions a
couple of weeks ago  and if you look  at the literature they say it helps
meet ALL legal requirements for the documents/records.  Am I missing
something as ALL I see are IT savings and NO RM functionality in the
solution.  I'd like to hear how others are using IXOS to meet the RM
function requirements - I'm guessing it's in the same backwards way we
are.  All views and opinions are welcome.

Thanks- Steve Petersen
                  Rockwell Collins Inc

List archives at