Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: RAINdrop
From: Glenn Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 29 Oct 2003 16:09:52 +1100

records and information in the news i think

Glenn Sanders MRMA

These views are mine alone. They may or may not be those of any previous
or present
employers or clients. I don't know. If I'd asked and they'd agreed, I
would have signed
it "Bloggs and Co and Glenn". Or whatever. But I haven't, so I didn't.

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information.   If you
have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately via return
e-mail and then delete the original e-mail. EnergyAustralia has collected
your business contact details for dealing with you in your business
capacity. More information about how we handle your personal information,
including your right of access is contained at

List archives at