Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: RAINdrop
From: Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 29 Oct 2003 06:36:42 -0500

In a message dated 10/28/2003 11:31:00 PM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask] writes:

> Forgive my ignorance, everyone, but does RAIN stand for Records and
> Information New or what?

7 years ago I started collecting and posting stories related to records management and archives to this list and one other. The subject heading started as Records/Archives In the News. Over time I got tired of keystroking such long title and came up with the acronym RAIN. Sometimes folks will post stories that i don't capture and they use the term RAINdrop since my postings tend to be downpour.

I forget that there are folks who have joined the list since I started this gentle obsession who don't know the history.

Peter A. Kurilecz CRM, CA
Richmond, Va

List archives at