Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: Electronic Records Question
From: Chris Gorey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 31 Oct 2003 13:08:58 -0500

The National Archives of Australia has published a Green Paper entitled
"An Approach to the Preservation of Digital Records" which I found to be
a refreshingly brief and to-the-point overview of the issue.  Written in
non-technical terms, it gives some great insight into the general
problem we all face with electronic records preservation issues.

Happy Halloween!

Christopher Gorey
Electronic Records Coordinator
Library of Virginia