Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: Fwd: "Out of the box"
From: Jerry Van Loozen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 4 Oct 2003 09:30:22 -0500

A couple of issues:
1) Go to a cardboard box that is a cubic foot - 12" x 15" x 10" - standard size and never weighs over 35lb full and is very inexpensive
2) Avoid any plastic or string ties. When it comes time to destroy the records, plastic is a contaminate and adds cost
Your plastic cube is a good idea but I think it would be allot more money and add cost to destruction.
Hope this helps
Jerry VanLoozen
(I've owned a couple of record centers)