Now that we have been running for a couple of years and we have actually
completed some construction projects, we are finding that the Records
Retention schedule needs to be more defined, along with a standard filing
We are looking for examples of a couple of things.
- Records Retention schedule within a transit agency.
- Document control hierarchy or layout - especially the filing structure or
set up for construction projects - very BIG issue.
- developing a standardized filing system - examples -Need basics
- Or if you have any resources that helped you along the way that you could
lead us to, would be great.
1. Are you using the LiveLink and the Records Mgmt module from OpenText?
2. If so, are you pleased with the whole system. What are the pros/cons.
Ok, that is where we are starting. Yes, I know this is a lot, but we are
very ready for the organizational change!!
Examples would be GREAT! Thank you so much for your time! :)
Records Management Coordinator
401 S. Jackson St.
Seattle, WA 98104-2826
[log in to unmask]
List archives at http://lists.ufl.edu/archives/recmgmt-l.html
Contact [log in to unmask] for assistance