Font:

Monospaced Font

LISTSERV Archives

GRADSTUDENT-L Home

GRADSTUDENT-L  2004

GRADSTUDENT-L 2004

Electronic Theses/Dissertations Workshop announcement

Grad School <[log in to unmask]>

ALBURY,JAMES C

Mon, 7 Jun 2004 11:34:17 -0400

text/plain

TO: Graduate Students
cc: Administrative Staff

FROM: Jim Albury, Academic Technology-ETD Technical Coordinator

RE: ETD Workshop series

Greetings everyone!

Are you nearing the final semester before your graduation?

Are you confused about where to begin regarding the formatting of
your thesis/dissertation?

Are you puzzled by all the rules and regulations involved?

Then join us and be enlightened!

Announcing the Electronic Thesis & Dissertation Informational
Seminars

Visit: http://etd.circa.ufl.edu/calendar.html to register!

When: Offered periodically throughout each semester

Who should attend: Anyone interested in making their final
semester less stressful!

Bring your questions, and we’ll get them answered! We hope to see
you there!