ETD Workshop Announcement (Fall 2004)

Gradschool <[log in to unmask]>

CIRCA's ETD Staff <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 15 Sep 2004 13:19:26 -0400

text/plain

TO: Graduate Students
cc: Departments

FROM:   James Albury, Academic Technology

Subject: ETD Workshop Announcement (Fall 2004)

Greetings everyone!

Are you nearing the final semester before your graduation?

Are you confused about where to begin regarding the formatting of your
thesis/dissertation?

Are you puzzled by all the rules and regulations involved?

Then join us and be enlightened!

Announcing the Electronic Thesis & Dissertation Informational Seminars

Visit:  http://etd.circa.ufl.edu/calendar.html to register!

When:  Offered periodically throughout each semester

Who should attend:  Anyone interested in making their final semester less
stressful!

Bring your questions, and we’ll get them answered!  We hope to see you
there!

- James C. Albury
  AT-ETD Technical Coordinator

Graduate School