]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

GRADSTUDENT-L Home

GRADSTUDENT-L  2004

GRADSTUDENT-L 2004

Coca-Cola World Citizenship Program - International ENGINEERING Internships!

Gary Hartge <[log in to unmask]>

Gary Hartge <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 16 Nov 2004 14:52:52 -0500

text/plain

PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL.
ANY QUESTIONS SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO THE CONTACT INFORMATION
INCLUDED IN THE MESSAGE BELOW.

****ENGINEERING international internships available****
As the coordinator for the Coca-Cola World Citizenship Program here at UF I
am happy to announce that we are offering ENGINEERING internships this year!

 Each summer, we send graduate students into countries around the world to
work on projects in progress, ranging from habitat conservation to
educational programming, health, nutrition, agriculture and economic
stability in the field offices of developing countries' non-governmental
organizations.

We are re-opening the application process for College of Engineering
students only. We have a special job description for Engineering students
(see below):