]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

SOCNET Home

SOCNET  February 2004

SOCNET February 2004

Re: SV: ***SPAM*** [SOCNET] Open letter to 13 Jewish physicists

Barry Wellman <[log in to unmask]>

Barry Wellman <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 19 Feb 2004 16:52:28 -0500

TEXT/PLAIN

let's all just ignore it, and not spam the list with upset about it. It's
rare, and so is cursing on the list. This is a scholarly list.

 Barry