]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

SOCNET Home

SOCNET  April 2004

SOCNET April 2004

Re: about advice to newbies (from a list newbie)

Valdis <[log in to unmask]>

Valdis <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 30 Apr 2004 15:23:51 -0400

text/plain

I agree with Barry. The rules he offers make sense me -- they are not
overly rigid -- just guidelines.

The larger we become, the less free-form we can be.  The trick is
finding the right balance between emergent  and prescribed behavior.

Valdis