PSYART July 2004, Week 2

FW: [Fwd: Re: FW: FW: Crappy teachers]

Murray Schwartz <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 14 Jul 2004 20:03:44 -0400

text/plain

From: Gina M. Stack [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Subject: RE: [Fwd: Re: FW: FW: Crappy teachers]

To All:

I have been reading the commentary on teaching.
The responses have been directed as observations
or negative personal experiences.  Has anyone made
moves to make changes?  Each one of us has
tremendous power to change patterns, it comes from
believing in your feelings and taking action.  The
smallest expressions of true feelings can have
great impact.  There seem to be many who have
strong feelings, if they are of genuine concern,
how about gathering that energy and using it to
move the currents.

Gina M. Stack
President & CEO
IriSys Inc.
8810 Rehco Road
Suite F
San Diego, CA 92121
Tel:  858-623-1520
Fax: 858-623-1525
www.IriSys.com

This is an e-mail from IriSys Inc. the contents of
which are privileged and confidential and intended
for the use of the ordinary user of the e-mail
address to which it was addressed.  No one else
may copy or forward all or any of it in any form.
If you receive this e-mail in error, IriSys would
be obliged if you would telephone the Director of
Administration, JoAnn Pache at 858-623-1520,
Extension 224 or e-mail [log in to unmask]