]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

SOCNET Home

SOCNET  August 2004

SOCNET August 2004

Re: organized criminal activity and terroristindividuals orgroups

Barry Wellman <[log in to unmask]>

Barry Wellman <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 3 Aug 2004 17:26:36 -0400

TEXT/PLAIN

Current Spanish govt has a commission studying this. Report in last week
International Herald Tribune says commission is divided politically.

 Barry