]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

RECMGMT-L Home

RECMGMT-L  August 2004

RECMGMT-L August 2004

Re: Use of 'Nebulous' time frames - (LONG)

"Phadke, Shreekant" <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 26 Aug 2004 12:19:07 -0700

text/plain

Hi Greg,

I think the length was appropriate, and the content well put.  I could
not agree more.
It's good to see the NARA perspective as well.  Thanks.

Shreekant (Sam)
(408) 822-6145
Records Mgmt Program Consultant
Recall Corporation