PSYART September 2004, Week 2

[Fwd: Re: Winsor McCay]

Norman Holland <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 12 Sep 2004 15:46:46 -0400

text/plain

-------- Original Message --------
From: Daniel Sapen <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Winsor McCay
To: Institute for Psychological Study of the Arts <[log in to unmask]>

(377 lines) ------------------
Wow! What a nice surprise. Last year, I played sax and percussion in
the Masters Recital of a musician/composer friend; in addition to a
couple of Partch pieces, and an original composition by my friend
Elizabeth Walsh written for those unusual Harry Partch instruments, I
participated in an original soundtrack written and improvised to
accompany a screening of Bug Vaudeville! Delightful, weird,
beautifully drawn, and a blast to interpret.

Thanks for the article -

Dan