Fwd: [BOCC] Sen. Mike Belle: I Need YOUR Help.

Diana Lima <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 21 Nov 2004 16:26:26 -0800

text/plain

"Keith E. McCartney" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 19:18:00 -0500
From: "Keith E. McCartney"
Subject: [BOCC] Sen. Mike Belle: I Need YOUR Help.
To: [log in to unmask]

Council Leaders:
This evening I had a conversation with Michael Belle (former Gainesville
Mayoral Candidate and current Student Senator) about getting the University
of Florida Student Body recognized as a valid voting block. As you may have
read in the newspaper, the student senate passed a resolution to this effect
a few weeks ago
(http://www.sg.ufl.edu/branches/legislative/senate_docs/bills/2004/2004-1106
.htm). Tomorrow night is a major opportunity for University of Florida
Student Leaders to present a unified front.

I apologize for the late notice, please find the attached email and let your
organization leaders know of this opportunity! In the future, these
announcements will be included in the BOCC Updates several days in advance.

Sincerely,
Keith E. McCartney
C: (352) 745-6040