]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

SOCNET Home

SOCNET  December 2004

SOCNET December 2004

Social Network Action: Natural Disaster in Sri Lanka

Elenna Dugundji <[log in to unmask]>

Elenna Dugundji <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 30 Dec 2004 22:32:30 +0100

text/plain

Dear all,

Under the extraordinary circumstances, I hope that you will
not consider this post a misuse of the list. Please see below.
From one international network to another...

Sincerely,
Elenna Dugundji

| Elenna R. Dugundji
| AMIDSt - Amsterdam Institute for Metropolitan & International
Development Studies