]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

GRADSTUDENT-L Home

GRADSTUDENT-L  2005

GRADSTUDENT-L 2005

UF Graduate School E-Mail: For Returned UF Peace Corps Volunteers

Gregory Orloff <[log in to unmask]>

Gregory Orloff <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 7 Nov 2005 10:56:13 -0500

text/plain

MEMORANDUM

Date:   7 November 2005

To:     All Returned UF Graduate Student Peace Corps Volunteers

From:   UF Peace Corps Recruiter Amy Panikowski

RE:     ATTENTION ALL RETURNED PEACE CORPS VOLUNTEERS!

I am the new Peace Corps Campus Recruiter and I need your help!  In
preparing for the rest of the year, I need to find the experts (you all) in
order to get students pumped up and excited about volunteering overseas.  I
would like all of you to fill out the Contact Info from this link:

http://www.cals.ufl.edu/globalgators/peacecorps/returnedForm.html

I'm requesting this info to be filled out as soon as possible because I'm
hoping that you will be able to help me with some events.  For instance, I
am planning on doing specific general information meetings such as "Peace
Corps in Africa" or "Peace Corps and Education."  For events like these, I
need to have you as guests to share your experiences.  In addition, I am
planning on adding a page entitled Returned Peace Corps Volunteers of the
Month, in which a faculty member and a grad student will be selected to be
featured on the site.  So dust off those pictures, bust out those journals
and get ready for a *fantastic* year sharing your stories with those who
wish to follow in your footsteps and become Peace Corps Volunteers.

If you have any suggestions, requests or concerns, please feel free to email
me at [log in to unmask]

Sincerely yours,

Amy E. Panikowski
Peace Corps (Malawi 2001-2002)
UF Peace Corps Campus Recruiter
Anthropology/African Studies Graduate Student
411 Peabody
Gainesville, Florida 32611
352 392 6783
http://www.cals.ufl.edu/globalgators/peacecorps/index.html