]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

ISRAELISTUDENTORG-L Home

ISRAELISTUDENTORG-L  2005

ISRAELISTUDENTORG-L 2005

ISRAEL ADVOCACY CONFERENCE SUNDAY!! WEDNESDAY IS LAST DAY TO SIGN UP!!!

AVNER YEMIN <[log in to unmask]>

AVNER YEMIN <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 18 Jan 2005 19:22:31 -0800

text/plain

Shalom Everyone,

A friendly reminder about the following:

The 2005 Israel Advocacy Conference is taking place this Sunday!  Buses will be leaving Hillel at 7:45 PM Saturday Night and returning to Hillel Sunday Night. Please Feel Free to drive if desired. We will be staying at the beautiful Rosen Plaza Hotel in Orlando Saturday Night.  The Conference is Free and everyone is encouraged to attend.  This is a great way to gain greater knowledge about Israel and to sharpen Pro-Israel advocacy skills.  Tomorrow (Wednesday) is the last day to sign up for the conference.  Please visit Noam Ben Tov at Hillel or contact him at [log in to unmask] if you are interested in attending.

The form is below.

Also, Don't forget to tell everyone you know about the 2nd Annual Israeli Film Festival on February 21-24.  Details about the locations will be finalized soon.

Le'hitraot,

Avner Yemin

2005 ISRAEL ADVOCACY CONFERENCE!!!

The 2005 Israel Advocacy Conference is hosted by the Greater Miami
Jewish Federation. The conference is FREE and will take place in
ORLANDO. Students from across Florida will attend. We will be
staying overnight at the Rosen Plaza Hotel in Orlando the night of
January 22nd and the conference will take place January 23rd. The
registration form is below. Please e-mail completed registration
forms as well as any questions to Noam Ben Tov at [log in to unmask]

University/College: ______________________
Name: __________________
School Address: ______________________________________
Bus Transportation: Y____ N____
If yes, Sat_____ Sun_____
Hotel Reservation for Saturday Night 1/22: Y____ N____
Glatt Kosher Meals: Y____ N____

Please turn this form into Noam Ben Tov at Hillel.

:-) Keep that smile on your face, Have a nice day.