ISO wants you this month!

"KAINAN,SHIRI" <[log in to unmask]>

KAINAN,SHIRI

Tue, 27 Sep 2005 17:42:16 -0400

text/plain

Shalom Lekulam!

The Israeli Student Organization is very excited about the
upcoming events for this year. Here?s what?s happening in
October!

Maccabi vs. Orlando Magic
Wednesday, October 19th in Orlando at 7:30pm. Everyone is invited
to join us for this exciting game. Tickets are $10 and can be paid
for at Hillel, ask for Noam. We need everyone to pay by Monday,
October 3rd so we can get a final number and start to organize car
pooling.

ISO Kickoff: Israeli BBQ
Thursday, October 27th ISO will have an Israeli BBQ with lots of
food & music. Join us for some Israeli fun and learn how to play
the tamburkas! Vegetarian options will be available. Location
TBA.

Caf? B?ivrit
Join ISO & Noam Ben-Tov, Hillel?s Israeli Fellow for some Hebrew &
coffee every Tuesday at 6pm at Orange & Brew. All levels welcomed
and the coffee is on us! *Due to Rosh Hashanah Caf? B?ivrit will
be postponed until the following week.

Gerald Murray
Listen & Learn Friday, October 28th at 8:30 pm at Hillel, Gerald
Murray will speak about Israeli farmers on the eve of expulsion
from Gush Katif.

ISO is looking forward to seeing you this month! If you have any
questions you can contact us at [log in to unmask]

Toda and Lehitraot
--

Shiri Kainan
University of Florida