]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

ISRAELISTUDENTORG-L Home

ISRAELISTUDENTORG-L  2005

ISRAELISTUDENTORG-L 2005

4 days left to buy your Maccabi vs Orlando Magic tickets

"KAINAN,SHIRI" <[log in to unmask]>

KAINAN,SHIRI

Fri, 30 Sep 2005 09:49:00 -0400

text/plain

Shalom Lekulam!

All tickets for Maccabi vs Orlando Magic must me paid for by this
coming Monday. If you want to go the game you must pay $10 at
Hillel by Monday, ask for Noam. The game is in Orlando on October
19th at 8:30 pm. After we get the final number we will start to
organize car pools.

It's going to be a great game and a lot of fun! Get all your
friends ready for a trip to Otown.

Toda ve lehitraot

--

Shiri Kainan