Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: Filing Conversion Chart
From: Janet Lee Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 21 Jan 2005 20:25:41 -0500

Hi Bill, I would love a copy as well.

Thanks,

Janet

From: Records Management Program [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On
Behalf Of Roach, Bill J.
Sent: 21-Jan-05 16:08
To: [log in to unmask]

I have a comparison of filing capacity and cost per LFI/real estate that I
created a few years back.  It is a bit out of date (1999) but is available
if anyone would like it.  It compares the traditional file cabinets, lateral
file cabinets and open shelving.

If anyone wants a copy, send me a email address and I will send it out.

Bill Roach, CRM
Enterprise EDMS Coordinator
State of North Dakota
ITD/Records Management