Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: How long to keep calendars/dayrunners?
From: Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 17 Jan 2005 18:37:14 -0500

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 16:33:00 -0500, Stephanie Hill
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Hello List Members.
>
> Is there a recommended retention period for how long paper calendars
> should be kept?   (This would probably be applicable to electronic
> calendars as well).  The only thing I could find was related to government
> records for the EPA

Steph
it all depends upon how you structure your search terms. The following
link will take you to the results of a Google search I just did. The
search was structured in the following manner

+calendars+diaries+"retention periods"

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=calendars+diaries+%22retention+period%22

http://shrinkster.com/39n

Peterk