Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Looking for Movers
From: Deb Gearhart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 19 Jan 2005 09:38:28 -0500

Looking for assistance...
Has anyone had any experience hiring movers that will move an entire
Records Center?  We're estimating nearly 400,000 cubic feet of records
to be moved.  I need to estimate what this cost might be.  What
companies do this?
Feel free to reply to me directly.  Thanks!

Debbie Gearhart

Debbie Gearhart, CRM, Director
History, Arts & Libraries
Records Management Services
3405 N. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
Lansing, MI  48909
Ph: (517) 335-9145
Fax:  (517)  335-9418
e-mail:  [log in to unmask]

Michigan Historical Center
Michigan Department of History, Art & Libraries
Discover your Connections at  www.michigan.gov/recordsmanagement