Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Real Estate Specific Record Management Software Programs
From: Eric Etter - Mani Brothers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 19 Jan 2005 14:42:42 -0800

Greetings List,

I'm trying to acertain if  anybody know of  any records management software
programs designed specifically for the
Property Management/Real Estate Investment industry? or what are people
currently using ?  in my new position as
Records Manager, this is one of my first priorities, to secure something
that does't require a lot of IS department support
since the company I work for doesn't have one.

Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated,

Sincerely,

Eric Etter