Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: future of records management
From: Jenna Barker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 20 Jan 2005 09:14:45 -0700

Hello,

I'm researching the topic of what information and records management programs in the workplace (specifically government) are going to look like in the next 5-10 years. What sorts of technologies, issues, etc. will likely exist 5 years down the road, or further if we can project that far.
I've located relevant articles from the Center for Digital Government and a few federal government reports as well. I'm looking for more information about what an office could be like that would effect records. I.e.- paperless? prevalence of instant messaging? records storage concepts/centers?
Thanks for any help,
Jenna