LISTSERV Archives

GSAMENSISSUES-L Home

GSAMENSISSUES-L  March 2005

GSAMENSISSUES-L March 2005

Re: gsa symposium

Dorothy Stratton <[log in to unmask]>

GSA Mens' Issues SIG <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 5 Mar 2005 17:18:41 -0500

text/plain

I am cluttering your mailbox again to apologize for sending an
individual message that seems to have gone to everyone, and to say that
I think I can be a fast learner on this one.  I will try not to do that
again!  Dorothy

Russ--

I just want to make sure you got the proposal from me.  It is spring
break and some system maintenance is being done by IT.  I have some
concern about important things getting lost.  So let me know if you got
it.  Thanks,  Dorothy