Font:

LISTSERV Archives

GSAMENSISSUES-L Home

GSAMENSISSUES-L  March 2005

GSAMENSISSUES-L March 2005

Re: sorry

GSA Mens' Issues SIG <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 15 Mar 2005 08:25:10 -0500

text/plain

Not going to be able to stick around in town that long. I'm heading to New
Haven this afternoon to see Becca and stay with a friend. Then I can leave in
the am about 5ish and make good time to NC.  I rented a van...it's a long
story...but as usual I always make life more complicated for myself.