LISTSERV Archives

GSAMENSISSUES-L Home

GSAMENSISSUES-L  March 2005

GSAMENSISSUES-L March 2005

gsa

Richard Russell <[log in to unmask]>

GSA Mens' Issues SIG <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 3 Mar 2005 11:02:33 -0500

text/plain

Hi everyone - I sent out an email a couple weeks ago that Ed Thompson and I are organizing a symposium on elderly men and resiliency for GSA 2005 in New Orleans. I received responses expressing interest, and it looks like we will have four papers to submit. Is there anyone who would like to submit a fifth paper to round out the symposium? Abstracts are due 3/15. If you would like to submit, send me an abstract during the next week, and I will include it in the symposium proposal. Best, Rich Russell

Richard Russell, PhD, CSW
Greater Rochester Collaborative MSW Program
55 St. Paul Street
Rochester, NY 14604
(585)327-7457