LISTSERV Archives

GSAMENSISSUES-L Home

GSAMENSISSUES-L  March 2005

GSAMENSISSUES-L March 2005

Re: gsa symposium

Richard Russell <[log in to unmask]>

GSA Mens' Issues SIG <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 5 Mar 2005 09:10:56 -0500

text/plain

Hi Tanya - Ed and I received a number of responses for the symposium on elderly men and resliency. We are thinking of limiting the symposium to four papers, based on symposia we did last year. Aside from the choices for the resliency symposium, there are other papers that would fit a theme along the lines of "men's marital histories and well-being." Would you be interested in organizing a symposium on that general topic, or, if not, would you be interested in presenting a paper in a symposium that Ed and I would organize (again, on the marital histories and well-being general topic)? Let me know. Best, Rich Russell

Richard Russell, PhD, CSW
Greater Rochester Collaborative MSW Program
55 St. Paul Street
Rochester, NY 14604
(585)327-7457