Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Hello
From: "Holt, Martin (Contractor)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 14 Mar 2005 11:41:54 -0500

Hello Everybody,

My name is Martin Holt, I'm not much of a writer but I will try and do my best. I was accepted in a Information Technology Bachelors Program at Catholic University of America (Metropolitan College) this spring. At this moment I'm currently working as Telecommunications Engineer for the Dept.of Ed. in Washington DC. I'm taking three classes at CUA this spring and looking forwarding to completing my degree by 2006.

Martin Holt

List archives at