Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: RM Software Implementation
From: Joanne DeRepentigny <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 8 Mar 2005 08:40:30 -0500

Good Afternoon,

I am in the process of implementing OpenText Livelink RM module and would like to get in contact with other individuals who have been directly invovled (i.e. on the project team as a core team member) in an implementation of the same product and module.

Please contact me directly at the below e-mail to discuss.

Thank you

Joanne de Repentigny
E-mail: [log in to unmask]

This e-mail message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed
and is confidential, subject to copyright and may be legally privileged.  Any
unauthorized review, use or disclosure is prohibited.  If you received this in error,
please contact the sender and delete all copies of the e-mail together with any

List archives at