Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: ND Bismarck/Mandan ARMA Chapter invites you to our Spring Seminar - April 7th
From: "Freeman, Sharon M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 9 Mar 2005 08:38:48 -0600

I am posting this for a co-worker who is not a member of the listserve.
Please contact her at the number below with any questions.

You are coordially invited to the North Dakota Bismarck-Mandan Chapter
of ARMA (Association of Records Managers and Administrators) seminar.
The seminar will be held on Thursday, April 7, 2005 from 8:00a.m. to
4:30p.m. at the Seven Seas Hotel in Mandan, North Dakota. See the
following link for detailed information:

We are very pleased to be bringing to Bismarck the current President of
ARMA International, Dave McDermott, CRM; Susan McKinney, CRM,
President-Elect (2005-2006); and Bill Roach, CRM.

If you have any questions, please contact Dawn Cote 701-328-3592.

Dawn R. Cote
State of North Dakota
ITD Records Management

List archives at