***** To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org *****
Thanks for all replies on my software information. Gonna take a
special look on Pajek!!!
I read Barabasi's Linked and found it quite interesting, now i'm
looking for some deeper references with the mathematics behind Network
Analysis (nothing too complex please : ) . I have a Electrical Eng.
degree as background.
Lookin on Amazon i made a list of books that looks quite interesting.
Could you please advice me some other and critic some of this ones?
Which are some good starting books?
1. Sync: The Emerging Science of Spontaneous Order - Steven Strogatz; Hardcover
2. Handbook of Graphs and Networks : From the Genome to the Internet -
Stefan Bornholdt; Hardcover $133.33
3. Evolution and Structure of the Internet : A Statistical Physics
Approach - Romualdo Pastor-Satorras; Hardcove $65.00
4. The Structure And Dynamics of Networks (Princeton Studies in
Complexity) - Duncan J. Watts; Paperback Not yet released. $49.50
5. Mind Wide Open : Your Brain and the Neuroscience of Everyday Life -
Steven Johnson; Paperback $10.20
6. Blink : The Power of Thinking Without Thinking - Malcolm Gladwell; Hardcover
7. Mind Wide Open: Your Brain and the Neuroscience of Everyday Life -
Steven Johnson; Hardcover $17.00
Thanks a lot, iuri kothe
SOCNET is a service of INSNA, the professional association for social
network researchers (http://www.insna.org). To unsubscribe, send
an email message to [log in to unmask] containing the line
UNSUBSCRIBE SOCNET in the body of the message.