Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Customer Survey
From: David Singley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 8 Jun 2005 16:52:16 -0400

Good afternoon from the soggy, humid, Atlanta area!  Have any of you distributed customer satisfaction surveys or feedback requests to your users/customers that you would be willing to share?  I work for a large metro county government and want to gauge my customers (fellow employees) satisfaction with the services my office provides...

David Singley
Records Management Officer
Gwinnett County Government, GA

List archives at