Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: Hummingbird software
From: Janice Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 15 Jun 2005 08:25:35 -0500

I would encourage you to check out ARMA International.  They have a
topic area on Electronic Records and offer many helpful books in their
bookstore.  The ARMA bookstore has two books specific to small business:
'Organize Your Office: A Small Business Survival Guide to Managing
Records' and 'At Your Fingertips in the Office: Information Management
for the Small Business'.
Here is the link