Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Digital to Microfilm
From: Howard Furst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 15 Jun 2005 15:26:12 +0000

I need advice on converting digital tiff images to microfilm and would like
comments from anyone with experience in this area.  I have approximately
40,000 tiff images and plan to use a service bureau.

I have 2 main questions:
Q1: Should I expect a loss of quality?
Q2: What should I expect to pay?

References of any bureaus that do this would be appreciated also.

Thanks in advance,

Howard Furst
Infocare Inc.

Howard Furst