Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: Destruction Certificates
From: "Chiagouris, Connie" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 21 Jun 2005 08:07:20 -0500

Both my previous vendor and present vendor provide the destruction
certificate with the invoice.  We do not witness the destruction - our
service is weekly and one of us would lose half a day each week.  You
need to have confidence in your vendor.  Or you could consider an
occasional surprise visit.

Connie Chiagouris, CRM
25 E. Algonquin Road
Des Plaines, IL 60016