Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Records Retention and Knowledge Management
From: "Walters, Kenneth" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 16 Jun 2005 10:20:32 -0400

I am interested in hearing from any firms who have successfully
implemented a records retention program along with a knowledge
management system.  Our concerns, specifically, involve the destruction
of files, as dictated by our records retention program, that may be
critical to the knowledge management system.  Thank you in advance for
any information you can offer.

List archives at