Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Accutrac?
From: wsteven1 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 16 Jun 2005 17:49:03 -0400

I have begun anew the Records Management/Archivy job search and have seen
something about 'Accutrac' and am curious as to what it is.  While I'm going
to search the 'Net', any information, insights, intelligencia anyone can
provide would be greatly appreciated.

Bill Stevens

Bill Stevens, M.S., I.S., UTK-SIS
Records Information Manager/Archivist
Apt. #328, 800 Longview Road ~ Knoxville, TN 37919-3765
C/p #865-607-9625 ~ E/m = [log in to unmask] ~ Efax #1-208-475-7514

List archives at