Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Looking for somebody
From: Gerry Clifford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 16 Jun 2005 19:05:28 EDT

Excuse the use of the ListServ, but I am looking for a person whom use to  be
associated with the ListServ.

For the live of me I can't remember her name, which I believe was Cathy?  and
she worked or works for the Bechtel Corporation in Gaithersburg, and
Frederick Maryland.

If your out there, send me an email as there are something's I need to talk
to you about.

Again, sorry for using the ListServ this way.

Gerry Clifford

List archives at