Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: RECMGMT-L Digest - 15 Jun 2005 to 16 Jun 2005 (#2005-163) (Out On Vacation)
From: Dan Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 16 Jun 2005 23:07:55 -0500

I am out of the office on vacation Friday, June 17 through Tuesday, June 21, 2005. For assistance with conflicts, file openings, matter ticket changes, please contact Jeannie Forsythe (formerly Phelps) at ext. 192, (a copy of your e-mail will be directed to her via proxy). For accounting assistance, or rate changes, please contact Lucy Peterson at ext. 139.

I will not be responding to e-mail or voice mail during this time.
- Dan

List archives at