Font:

LISTSERV Archives

BEST-L Home

BEST-L  September 2005

BEST-L September 2005

Re: BESTS Update

"HENRY,STEPHANIE L" <[log in to unmask]>

Bioenergy and Sustainable Technology Society <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 9 Sep 2005 12:16:49 -0400

text/plain

Hello All,

    I am very excited about Mike's digestion set-up and can't wait
to see it in action.  Let me know when we are ready to meet up at
the Energy Park.

Have a nice weekend!
Stephanie Henry

Stephanie L. Henry