]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

SOCNET Home

SOCNET  September 2005

SOCNET September 2005

Re: another scientist discovers 6 degrees

Steven Corman <[log in to unmask]>

Steven Corman <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 8 Sep 2005 11:18:39 -0700

text/plain

>I guess sociologists better start putting out press releases and back
>dating them as well. :)

Karim is joking I think, but this idea deserves consideration.  Could it
be worthwhile for INSNA (we're not all sociologists, btw) to hire a
publicist?  I have no idea what something like that costs, or what funds
are available for it...

Steve